The newest Sookie Stackhouse Novel.
I’m not amused.
Knew this shit was going to happen which is why i wasn’t looking forward to this book, and why i skipped to the end and read the last chapter.
Wish I hadn’t.
I really wish I hadn’t.
Possible Terrible Scenarios I just know are gonna happen
1. Sookie sleeps with her rapist, Bill
2. Sookie sleeps with shifty Sam
3. Eric marries Oklahoma (because Appius just didn’t victimize him enough in death), and there aren’t enough little bags of Jordan almonds for everybody
4. Charlaine will find some ridiculous way to blame Eric for something horrible, like killing Gran or making Bill rape Sookie in that trunk or the death of Knut the Orphaned Polar Bear Cub
5. SOOKIE SLEEPS WITH HER RAPIST BILL
6. Eric kills Pam
7. Eric kills that girl with the poisoned blood, for the lulz
8. Sookie realizes the love of her life is her great-uncle Dermot, which represents her taking control of her life in a feministical way and believing in love over hate and overcoming her abuse and irony because she was molested by her other great-uncle, and if you disagree with this YOU ARE FILLED WITH HATE AND DON’T BELIEVE IN LOVE AND ARE A TERRIBLE CHRISTIAN
9. Sookie uses the cluvial dor for something so unbelievably stupid my head caves in (up to and including Reset Button On Her Life, wishing Eric away, saving Bill, babies)
10. All of the above
These scenarios…yeah, sad to say I have no conviction that these won’t come true, which is the reason I’m going to wait until everyone else reads it before I do.
And, yeah…the tags. *sniff, sniff*